All seniors age 50 and older are welcome to visit the Senior Center, located at the Recreation Center, 18185 Sycamore Street, Roseville MI, 48066. The coffee’s always on, so stop in and take a tour of the facility and pick up our monthly newsletter which provides more details on the variety of programs and services available. Many of the programs are free or only have a nominal charge and our S.M.A.R.T bus service allows those who no longer drive to join in the fun as well. The Recreation Authority has become the ideal place for Eastpointe and Roseville senior citizens to mingle, mix, and be.
At the Recreation Authority of Roseville & Eastpointe we strive to make everyone feel welcome. We offer a relaxed setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who will greet you every day. Our staff offers the assistance you need while respecting your independence.
- Do you ever wish you had a better understanding of today’s technology?
- Would you like to take advantage of the advances in communication like emailing and photo sharing?
- Would you like to save money and simplify your shopping experience with Internet shopping?
- Do you enjoy researching but traveling to the library has become difficult?
- Are you looking for a new challenge or just love to learn new things?
- Would you like to have a computer at home but can’t afford one?
Come out and visit the Senior Center computer room and see all that technology has to offer.
Computer Room Hours : Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm