Here at the Recreational Authority of Roseville & Eastpointe, we strive to create opportunities for friends and neighbors to escape their daily routines and enjoy the simpler elements of life. We offer programs that support healthy lifestyles, promote leisure activity, athletics, educational pursuits and family-like support for the entire community. Our friendly staff is always available to answer questions and provide information about the wide array of programs available through the Authority.
Recreational Authority Staff Members
Tony Lipinski - Executive Director
Sara Frederick - Assistant Director
Mary Grant - Senior Center Director
Adam Just - Youth Sports Coordinator
Amanda Hughes - Office Manager
Here’s what you need to know:
- Our Office Telephone Number is (586) 445-5480
- Address: 18185 Sycamore, Roseville, MI 48066
- Our business hours run from Monday to Friday – 8:30 a.m. to closing time.
- All reservations must be made during Main Office hours (Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
- All children under the age of 18 must be registered for programs by a parent or guardian
- Program participants must register in person
- Fees are due at time of registration
- If you select to mail in your registration form, a form is required per each person signing up per class with proper payment.
- Program fees must be paid by check, money order, credit or debit M-F after 4:00 p.m. and all day on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Checks must be made payable to the R.A.R.E.
- Spring / Summer 2019 Program Registration begins: MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11TH
The Recreational Authority of Roseville & Eastpointe Mission Statement:
The mission of the Recreational Authority of Roseville & Eastpointe is to provide a full range of quality recreational programs, facilities and family-focused events that will increase the overall quality of life for all residents.
Snow Day Policy:
When Roseville Community Schools AND Eastpointe Community Schools are closed due to inclement weather (i.e. “snow day”), all programs and sports practices affiliated with the Recreation Authority will be canceled. In addition, all scheduled Senior programs and drop-in activities will also be canceled.
Recreation Center Shutdown:
The Recreation Authority prides itself on providing its' guests clean and well maintained facilities. in order to ensure this high standard, we will be shutdown for programs and activities from: Saturday, August 17th thru Monday, September 2nd.
Our building will remain open to process registrations only. during the business hours of 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. , Monday through Friday.
Please visit our Facebook page to get the latest news from the Recreation Authority. Our Facebook page is updated regularly and we encourage our Facebook followers to interact with our posts and share our news updates.
Through funding provided by the Roseville Optimist Club, the Recreation Authority offers activity scholarships for Authority Members in financial need.
We believe everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy quality recreational programming. Depending on the size of your family and income, you may qualify. All you need to do is complete an Activity Scholarship Application form. It's easy and confidential to apply. Applications are available at the Recreation Center. Children may receive one scholarship per calendar year (November 1st - October 31st).
Activity Scholarship Submission Deadlines are:
March 1, May 1, July 1
Programs & Activities
The Right Program for You is a Call Away!
Discover the many recreation opportunities available within the local community today! Contact our offices and speak directly with one of our helpful staff members. There are programs available for every age.