Here at the Recreation Authority of Roseville & Eastpointe, we strive to create opportunities for friends and neighbors to escape their daily routines and enjoy the simpler elements of life. We offer programs that support healthy lifestyles, promote leisure activity, athletics, educational pursuits and family-like support for the entire community. Our friendly staff is always available to answer questions and provide information about the wide array of programs available through the Authority.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Our Office Telephone Number is (586) 445-5480
- Authority Membership is defined as a resident of either Eastpointe or Roseville
- Spring / Summer Program Registration begins: Monday, February 6th
- Our business Office hours run from Monday to Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Our AFTER HOURS registration run Monday to Friday – 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., Saturday to Sunday – 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Must pay by check or money order MON-FRI after 4:00 p.m. and all day Sat and Sun.
- Checks must be made payable to: R.A.R.E.
- All children under the age of 18 must be registered for programs by a parent or guardian
- Program participants must register in person
- Fees are due at time of registration
- No Refunds after Program has started
- No Refunds for Programs $10.00 or less per person
- ALL refunds will be assessed a $5.00 processing fee, allow 3-4 weeks for processing
The Recreation Authority of Roseville & Eastpointe Mission Statement:
The mission of the Recreation Authority of Roseville & Eastpointe is to provide a full range of quality recreational programs, facilities and family-focused events that will increase the overall quality of life for all residents.
Snow Day Policy:
When Roseville Community Schools AND East Detroit Public Schools are closed due to inclement weather (i.e. “snow day”), all programs and sports practices affiliated with the Recreation Authority will be canceled. In addition, all scheduled Senior programs and drop-in activities will also be canceled. The building will remain open for registrations and inquiries.
Please visit our Facebook account at www.facebook.com/rsvl.ep.recreation.authority to get the latest news from the Recreation Authority. Our Facebook page is updated regularly and we encourage our Facebook followers to interact with our posts and share our news updates.
As a community-focused organization, we believe that everyone in Eastpointe and Roseville should have the opportunity to enjoy recreational programming. With funding assistance from Roseville Optimist Club, the Recreation Authority offers activity scholarships to Eastpointe and Roseville residents who are in financial need.
Those interested in this particular offer can complete our Activity Scholarship application form. All forms and information within them are kept confidential and the application process can be completed quickly and simply.
Activity Scholarship Submission Deadlines are March 1, May 1 and July 3
The Right Program for You is a Call Away!
Discover the many recreation opportunities available within the local community today! Contact our offices and speak directly with one of our helpful staff members. There are programs available for every age.
Registration late Fee Policy
Registrations accepted after the deadline will be assessed a $5.00 late fee, provided space is available in the program.
If you fail to order the correct uniform size, an additional jersey will be ordered but it will be the player’s responsibility to cover the full replacement cost.
Don’t let your favorite program get canceled . . . .
At some point we must make a decision as to whether a program or activity will take place. If that class has not registered a minimum number of participants, it will be canceled! Don’t let a program cancel. REGISTER EARLY!
Recreation Center Shutdown
The Recreation Authority prides itself on providing it’s guests clean and well maintained facilities. In order to ensure this high standard, we will be shutdown for programs and activities from:
Saturday, August 19th thru Monday, September 4th
Our building will remain open to process registrations only, during the regular business hours of 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.